Term and conditions.
OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully as they will form a
contract between us and you. Your acceptance of which is agreed from the moment
you sign our Website Agreement, Hosting Agreement or Support Agreement.
We have tried to keep these Terms and Conditions brief, easy to understand, and as
straightforward as possible. If you have any questions however, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- The Web-sites or software made by us will not be transferable to any other company or organizations.
- Maintenance Charges may be increased any time by company, company will send further notice about it.
- Web-site or software development deadline may increase as per Advance amount will not be given back at any condition.
- Documentations/Synopsis charges are apart from Purchased projects.
- Only After successful payment for paid projects user can download the project(.zip file).
- HOProjects is not responsible for any issue in installation due to any system technical problem.
- All web-sites are developed to work primarily across all major browsers and platforms including the devices such as mobile phones and touchpads. However, the company cannot guarantee complete and / or long term compatibility across every major browsers, platforms or handled device due to updates/upgrades by their respective vendors.
- The company cannot guarantee compatibility in old or redundant browser software.
- The company has the right to charge the client up to 85% of the total web
development cost, should the client cancel the web-site agreement after the
design concepts have been agreed but prior to the web-site going live. The
scale of the charge will be dependent on what stage the project is at when
the cancellation takes place.
- Contract lengths are normally 12 months unless agreed beforehand between the
Client and the Company. The Company requires a minimum 30 days notice to cancel a
support or hosting contract.
Photographs and Images:
- Any images or photographs that you supply should be in digital format,
usually no smaller than 1024x768 pixels, with a suitable resolution that will
allow them to be resized and used on screen. Traditional paper photographs
requiring scanning are acceptable, however, there may be additional costs incurred
due to time spent scanning and re-touching the images. This depends entirely on the
project and the number of images involved.
- Any images that the company are asked to obtain from third party photographers
or stock photography will be charged as an additional cost.
- The Client guarantees that any elements of text, graphics, photos, designs,
trademarks, or other artwork furnished to the Company for inclusion in their web-site,
or other design, are owned by the Client, or that the Client has permission from the
rightful owner to use each of these elements, and will hold harmless, protect, indemnify
and defend the Company and its sub-contractors from any liability (including solicitors fees and court costs),
including any claim or suit, threatened or actual, arising from the use of such elements furnished by the Client.
Evidence of ownership or permissions may be requested by the Company.
- . To ensure superior levels of reliability and performance, all our clients web-sites
are hosted on a high speed, state of the art managed dedicated server which utilizes a
guaranteed minimum up-time service availability level of 99.95%. Details of the exact
specification of our servers are freely available to all our clients and will be given upon request.
- A web-site will not launch until a standing order or BACS payment has been set up,
unless special agreement has been reached in advance.
- . Additional costs for extra features and/or additional design costs, not covered
by our standard packages, will be agreed and invoiced before the web-site goes live.
- If the Client does not respond to the Com™panies request to discuss or choose
ongoing support options, the client will automatically be placed on what the company
feels is the most appropriate support package.
- A small admin fee is payable for
switching the client to another hosting provider.
- Hosting only clients, will be
charged at our normal hourly rate for any further changes or updates to their web-site.
- There may be an additional fee for any design changes requested after the initial
agreed design has been signed off.
- The Company is not responsible for writing or inputting any text copy unless this
has been specified by the client.
- If you are hosting the web-site elsewhere, the Company cannot guarantee that the
web-site is fully compatible with all hosting providers server operating systems, especially
any contact forms, Content Management Systems, database driven web-sites, etc.*****